Friday 10 September 2010

Heaven: A Made for TV Movie

Okay so recently I have been making themed based spotify playlists and like most things I do I've been a little obsessive about it. I've got quite a few more in the pipeline and I'll be sharing those as and when they're ready. And if you want to hear the previous ones you can search back in my twitter feed and find links.

This one came from a similar idea as the one I did about Jesus and the one I'm currently compiling about God. However this one turned into a narrative list, with each part being formed of two tracks, one speaking and the other replying.

So far so pretentious. But there you go. So this playlist needs notes and they are written below:

Heaven: A Made for TV Movie
Two souls die and meet in heaven

Track 1 and 2: The Death and The Promise
Track 3 and 4: The way to heaven
Track 5 and 6. Knocking on the door and going in
Track 7 and 8. The joy and beauty of heaven
Track 9. and 10. The material nature of heaven
Track 11. and 12. The medium of heaven
Track 13. and 14. Outro

No comments:

Post a Comment